Serves 4 people
Serves our family of five – two adults and three meatball maniacs!
500g beef mince
1 onion, chopped very finely
1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
1 chicken stock cube, dissolved to 2 tbsp of water
1 small apple, peeled and grated
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch of brown sugar
Salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the flour and oil.
- Use your hands to form 24, walnut-sized balls.
- Spread the flour on a plate and use it to coat the meatballs.
- Warm the oil in a frying pan. Add the meatballs and fry over a high heat for 3 minutes, turning frequently until brown on all sides.
- Reduce the heat and fry for a further 12 minute or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- While the meatballs are cooking, prepare the spaghetti.
Accompany with: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Grated Cheese
Slurp them up! Enjoy!
Special thanks to Cullen Gash for the recipe!